Wednesday, June 3, 2015

FINAL: Part 1
1. What i loved about this class was that you gave us free writes to talk about ourselves and express how we feel.. it was a great help to write down my feelings because i can let out my anger and frustration without hurting anyone.
2. what i didn't like about the class was that it was too too quiet
4. i honestly did do my best in this class and gave it my all.
5. i read my life planning goals daily and they have truly helped because i have accomplished so many of my goals.
6. i am trying to stay committed and be a CTR person, it takes time but and little by little i'll be out of my street habits and be a full CTR person.
7. the one thing i will always remember about this class are your lectures because they taught me a different side of life that i was not aware of.

No comments:

Post a Comment